People who do not live by their conscience will not experience integrity & peace of mind.

Philippine Advertisement

Friday, October 10, 2008

What do you really want in this life?

Do you want to work at a job you hate 8 hours a day 5 days a week 50 weeks a year? So you can retire on a pension when your 65 and wish you had done something else.

Mabye you have something else in mind.

Are you looking for the love of your life?

Are you trying to start or build a business of your own?

Does your career need a boost?

I don't care what you want. I only want you to consider asking yourself what that 8 word question.

Maybe you're already happy. Great! We're absolutely thrilled for you.

But if you're not...and so many people just like you are not happy.

So many are careful not to ask themselves that one little question.

"What do I really want in this life?" Because they don't want to be disappointed. Or seem foolish. Or vain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the question you have raised, huh. I come to ask as well myself of what do I really need and want to happen in my life...

Well, just simple things. Just want to be happy, am not that hypocrite anyway--I know sadness is a part of our life... Happy moments shared with your loved-ones, blues shared with someone who might hurt you. But this is just life. We can never hold what is in the future. As long as you are living it, just live it and take the risks...

CA$H said...

hopefully this can help in your life stream and sustain you indefinite...Easy Cash Fast methods and techniques for FREE here athttp://www.eazycashfast.webs.com